Alma Azul (Blue Soul) Alma Azul (Blue Soul)

This is very unique, I find the melody hypnotizing and beautiful. While I agree parts of the mix could be a little louder such as the organ on the intro, the vocals are good enough to stand on their own that I don't think it really matters. Because to me, the main focus was on the vocal melody and thats where it succeeds the most and in a fantastic way. Awesome work and an over all fine production. I dig it.

TheMoebiusProject responds:

Oh!, Thank you very much. Has changed a little but not too much since I uploaded this. I specially love to play it live. Anyways, thanks for listening and I'll be updating almost everything I have uploaded very soon.

Madness Combat: Intonation Madness Combat: Intonation

I love the melody on this song and that bass is freaking awesome! It really adds a nice touch of menece to the over all feeling of madness. Excellent work man!

Jacob responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it. :) And I love the Green Day reference in your username.

Devolution Devolution

Well that was different. Props for versatility man, good production as always.

Mr. Alien Mr. Alien

While Ive not listened to much electronic music Ive always appreciated the type that doesn't de-evolve into an techno groove. Very interesting use of sound effects ( I love all the stuff at the end) nice use of string sounds as well. Nice work sir, a good start to you're new record.

Rexxist responds:

Thank you sir! I haven't seen you post anything in a while. Would like to hear something soon!

Let Me Know Let Me Know

A love 50's/60's style stuff like this, very impressive sounding. The vocals in particular sound great, it was good to hear you taking advantage of your voice with the vocal harmonies. Also kind of reminded me of "Earth Angel" a little. But I think thats the thing about Doo-Wop, like the blues, it just sort of belong to anyone who knows how to do it right. I do believe you did it right, nice work as always man!

Thanks a lot bro!

Skyline Skyline

Regardless of how you feel about the quality this is simply an awesome song. I can feel from listening to it that this took a long time Im sure, between recording and writing. I almost feel tired after hearing it now not because I don't like it but because as someone who's recorded music on my own with many limitations I know how taxing it can be.

I honestly only noticed the less than perfect quality when the piano played solo. There was some white noise in the back, but who cares if anything it just feels more real. Really great words too, you managed to write a song of mostly verses that still had a chorus but maintained the element of story telling, while letting me not realize how many verses it had until it was over. I sense a Leonard Cohen influence in you. Very nice work!

Wolftacular responds:

Man, thank you so much! Your words really made me feel good. Thanks a bunch for listening and commenting!!!

Beware Alt. Beware Alt.

Hey this is a good song! I really like the melody, you have a good voice man. I wouldn't mind hearing the original now. Keep it up!

zacfighter responds:

This is the guitarist Jack Couzens' song, I can't take credit for his singing/writing :) I'm the singer on Mrs Blue Alt, Money's Kiss and Burn Out and he sings the other two - they're all our band's original songs. This version is as close to the current version of the song with very minor changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYjF_FGsLDQ:

Myopian Tango Myopian Tango

One of your best songs man, I like this one a lot. I do agree with you on the modern view of happiness. Having fun is good but its not happiness, in the same way that pleasure is altogether different from joy. We often seek pleasure when we're in search of love. This song has a good message, we need more like it out there. Awesome work as always dude.

Rexxist responds:

Thanks again bro! Yeah its become difficult to tell the difference between true happiness and shallow pleasures in the kind of world we live in today.

Without You Without You

I like this one man, has a bit of a Weezer vibe to me. Not to be to dorky but I do understand how you feel, there are songs that you write and others that you need to write. I have a feeling this may have been one. Good work as always, looking forward to hearing more.

Rexxist responds:

Hey thanks man! Yeah this was definitely one that had to come out. Glad you enjoyed it!

Seduced To The Grave 2 Seduced To The Grave 2

This is a really cool song, reminds me of Ramones meets The Doors a little. Production sounds great and there's really nothing to complain about. I think whether or not the vocals sound "weak" is subjective. When I listened to them they did not sound out of key or out of time and there for to my ears they sound fine. Same goes for everyone else on the track. In short, I liked it!

midiwarlord responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.